Will the US attack Iran? Should we?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Saturday, August 20, 2005


Rub my belly and I'll say somethin' funny

The Clinton Presidential Museum is selling a Bill Clinton talking action figure for the low, low price of $19.92

The talking doll speaks 21 famous quotes, according to the Web site... but doesn't list them.

Here are just a few that I bet didn't make the cut:

"Politics gives guys so much power that they tend to behave badly around women. And I hope I never get into that. "

"I tried to walk a line between acting lawfully and testifying falsely, but I now realize that I did not fully accomplish that goal."

"I did not inhale. "

"I did not have sex with that woman."

"It depends upon what your definition of 'is' is."

If the 2008 Republican presidential primary were held today, whom would you support if the candidates are:
George Allen
Jeb Bush
Bill Frist
Newt Gingrich
Rudy Giuliani
Chuck Hagel
John McCain
Bill Owens
George Pataki
Condoleezza Rice
Mitt Romney
Rick Santorum
Undecided
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com