Will the US attack Iran? Should we?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Wednesday, April 20, 2005


Newt for President?

Newt Gingrich took his book tour for the recently published Winning the Future: A 21st Century Contract with America through New Hampshire yesterday - site for the second head-to-head battle for each Parties nomination for President; the first being in Iowa.

When asked if he'll run in 2008 Gingrich responded, "I'll think about it in the summer of 2007.

I'm in New Hampshire, and I'll be in Iowa, and I'll be back in New Hampshire and I'll be back in Iowa. If you want to set the terms of the 2008 debate, these are the two best states [in which] to set it."

Sounds like a candidate for President to me... but could he win the nomination? And then beat Hillary?

If the 2008 Republican presidential primary were held today, whom would you support if the candidates are:
George Allen
Jeb Bush
Bill Frist
Newt Gingrich
Rudy Giuliani
Chuck Hagel
John McCain
Bill Owens
George Pataki
Condoleezza Rice
Mitt Romney
Rick Santorum
Undecided
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com